The school “Lycée des arts et métiers” invites its European friends to the “Carreau” and the mines of Lasauvage for an art festival.
During the weekend:
- The art exhibition and guided tours in the mine
- Exhibition of photographs in the “Salle des pendus”
- Exhibition of the history of Lasauvage
- Exhibition of art drawings of the European historic trains by the artist Jean-Pierre Lesquoy
- BBQ and braséros
Saturday 8 October :
- Gourmet walk from Saulnes to Lasauvage
- Gourmet table crossing the borders with stories of the past
- Pétanque for young and old in the afternoon
- Concert organized by the students of the “Lycée des arts et métiers”
Event organized by the school “Lycée des arts et métiers”, supported byEsch 2022.