The Minett Park Fond-de-Gras is located in a geografical area , outstanding for its significant nature.
Between the green valleys, sunny plateaus and the vast woods one can experience unforgettable wanderings.
The south of Luxembourg could have suffered quite another destiny by its industrial past.
Some walking trails around Minett Park Fond-de-Gras :
- Naturentdeckungspfad Crosnière about 1.2km, difficulty: easy
- Parcours fitness au Titelberg depending on the place of departure between 2.8 and 4.3
- Sentier géologique du « Giele Botter » about 3.5km, difficulty : medium
- Chemin des poètes depending on the place of departure between 3.9 and 6.9km, difficulty : easy
- Sentier de découverte « Prënzebierg – Giele Botter » about 7km, difficulty : medium-hard
- Circuit pédestre Rodange about 8,3km, difficulty : easy
- Circuit auto-pédestre Fond-de-Gras about 9km, difficulty : medium
- Circuit pédestre Differdange about 10,7km, difficulty : medium
- Circuit pédestre Lamadelaine about 10,8km, difficulty : easy/medium
- Sentier Hondsbësch about 12km, difficulty : medium
- Gare en gare Niederkorn – Rodange about 12km, difficulty : medium
- Gare en gare Oberkorn - Fond de Gras - Rodange about17.7km, difficulty : medium
- Sentier des Mineurs about 29km, difficulty : medium
- Sentier pédestre du Sud II 68km in total, difficulty depending on the route chosen