Within the rich collection of the association “Train 1900”, the locomotive "Cockerill 503" named after the British-Belgian industrialist John Cockerill is among the preservations. In honor of this elegant locomotive the Fond-de-Gras will bathe in an atmosphere with Anglo-Saxon accents.
In addition to the running of the elegant locomotive, the railway hall will host the following stalls:
- Clothes of the elegant "Basics & Bespoke" shop
- Whiskey from "Luxembourg Cask Selection"
- English Books of the "Ernster Bookstore"
- Cigars of the shop "El Aficionado"
- British and Irish products of "Home from Home" store
- Tea time and snacks in the train station buffet
- Irish Music by “Last Order”
Two authentic English vehicles, a London taxi and a "Routemaster" double-decker bus will be exhibited on the site.
For the visitors, one could not imagine a more beautiful way than to join the Fond-de-Gras with the Train 1900, which leaves from its departure platform in Pétange (rue de Niederkorn, free parking). The scheduled departures are at 11:00, 13:20, 14:15, 15:10, 16:15, 17:10, 18:25.
Departures from the Cockerill 503 locomotive from Fond-de-Gras : 11:55, 14:10, 15:10, 16:10 et 17:58.
As for the mining train "Minièresbunn", it will count four departures: at 13:00, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00, throughout an impressive journey in the heart of the mine.