Fr / Eng / De
Fond-De-Gras
Grocery store "Epicerie Victor Binck" The Rolling Mill Train The Paul Wurth Hall The train station from Fond-de-Gras

The train station from Fond-de-Gras
Fond-de-Gras

The goods station, built in 1875, was originally called "Station Lamadelaine." As a second category station, the railway station had eight tracks of the Society of Railway Prince Henry (PH) and six private tracks. A locomotive manoeuvred cars under loading docks, while two other locomotives towed trains loaded with iron ore to Pétange.

Fond-De-Gras, Related activities